Monday, October 11, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!



I know, two blog posts in one week? The world must be ending. But I just had some photos I wanted to share of our first real beach excursion.

This is a beautiful, secluded stretch of beach just a 10 min drive and a 15 min walk through the rainforest north of Port McNeill. I think only locals know of it, and I can see some camping and bonfires here in the future :) We went on Sunday morning and the weather was beautiful! The water was as smooth as glass and sun made up for the Autumn chill.
We only spent the morning, as Gwen was in need of a nap after all the throwing of rocks and shells. And she learnt how to say shell as well. And how to screech like a seagull :p

Then we spent the rest of the afternoon making a chicken Thanksgiving dinner and eating it. Yum!

Hope you all had a great long weekend as well. I missed being with the extended family, but it was a great little holiday with my little family non the less :)













No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers