Saturday, January 29, 2011

Gwen's 2nd Birthday


Ok, this is super late, but I started it weeks ago, so I better just post it.
Yes, Gwen's birthday was on Jan 16th and it is now March 7th. James' Birthday! Happy Birthday Love!

But here are pics of my dear not so little girl :)




So Gwen turned 2 two days after Eowyn was born. She is growing up so fast!
I can't believe that two years ago she was just a little squirming cute thing. Now she is a bigger squirming cute thing that can run around and talk.


I'm so proud of myself. I made her a chocolate wafer cake the day after I had a baby. Go me :p


Opening her pretty greed kimono dress I bought her off etsy.


So cute! And it will last her a while because it's too bi
g



Not sure what to make of the candles




Opening her table and chairs from Ama and Gumpa Lindsay
She thinks its awesome :)




2 comments:

  1. so, did you buy that pretty green dress before her pink fetish? :) Very cute pictures sonya, and you have a beautiful little girl. I am so impressed you made that cake after having Wyn, wow, and it's super cute too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's one awesome cake! I thought I was the overachiever, but I sure wouldn't try to make any cakes the day after I deliver. Tee hee! :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers