Monday, January 12, 2009

Still Waiting... Day 3

Can I has baby now?
This is getting tiresome.

I borrowed Mom's yoga ball in hopes that bouncing around on it will urge the little one on a bit. We'll see how that goes.

Anyone have any suggestions for self inducement?
I know 3 days is not a whole lot to be supposedly overdue, but I want it out!

4 comments:

  1. Dear Sonya,
    For David I went horseback riding, then skipped rope 200 times, then jumped off the picnic table, and promptly went into labor. Of course it was a very nice day in May so it was a LITTLE easier. Thinking of you and praying that this little one gets here soon Love joyce

    ReplyDelete
  2. heard that sex is a good inducer! Don't know if it actually works though. My doctor's theory was that it is a myth invented by men. Take comfort that that baby has to come out some time, it can't stay in there forever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I realize that this comment is late, but "Quinton and Andrea" were right about sex, speaking as a NICU nurse. It releases oxytocin, which is the same hormone that makes your uterus contract. In fact, it's a synthetic version "syntocin" that they give women in the hospital to induce labour.

    ReplyDelete

Followers