Saturday, October 9, 2010

From the Mountains to the Sea: Part 2

Well, we are here. I'm not going to go into details, but the move went smoothly thanks mainly to my wonderful in-laws who paid for the greater part of actual professional movers to do all the dirty work. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! It was such a relief.

James found us a great little three bedroom townhouse in a nice part of town. It's a little smaller then we are used to, but I find it quite cozy. And it's right next to a school with a great playground that we walk to everyday. And our place has a DISHWASHER! I am in heaven!

I forgot what else I was going to say. Here's some pictures.


Watching our plane come in at the Cranbrook airport.
The last glimpse of the Rockies at sunset. I will miss those peaks and clear skies.


We stayed with Ama and Papa for a week while our stuff was in transit.

Gwen approves of Papa's new path.

Stomping leaves is awesome by the way.

I know, nudie baby shot, but how could I not? Mali is Gwen's favourite woof.


Finally reunited with Daddy after three long weeks!

Taking a break from unpacking at the beach by the marina in our new town of Port McNeill.

Gwen is a little tired here, but she approved of her first ocean beach experience.
Gwen with the "baby" (all whales are babies, belugas or otherwise :)

Grama (Ama) Sawatsky teaching Gwen an essential life lesson: How to use power tools.




1 comment:

  1. I like how seriously Gwen is taking her drill lesson. It's important to respect power tools.

    ReplyDelete

Followers